Saturday, April 24, 2004

First off, I watched Kill Bill, Volume 2 last night and The Hek thought it was awesome. Both volumes are works of art and true masterpieces. David Caradine who, plays Bill, did an Oscar winning performance.

Well its hard to believe, but I have finished my second year of university. It was certainly a year where I learnt a lot about myself. I had some high moments and I had some low times. However, in the end, if I was asked to do it again, I would do it and not change anything. Will The Hek have a similar experience in third year? Well, only time will tell. Until then, it is time for the summer.

As some of you may know, I do not have the internet at home. Therefore, these post will be less frequent. But I do encourage you to continue to read and check.

Have a good summer everybody.

The Hek

No comments: