Tuesday, July 31, 2007
1. Kennedy Killed the Hat - Buck 65
2. I bought some books - Black Boot Trio
3. Watching the Wheels - John Lennon
4. Vacation - The Go-Go's
5. Like a Prayer - Madonna
6. Night Swimming - REM
7. Chicago - Sufjan Stevens
8. Ring, Ring - Abba
9. Call on Me - Eric Prydz
10. November Rain - Guns N Roses
11. Cruel Summer - Bannanarama
12. Hung up - Madonna
13. 463 - Buck 65
14. Judy is a Punk - The Ramones
15. The Laws have Changed - The New Pornographers
16. Portland, Oregon - Loretta Lynn feat. Jack White
17. Suzanne - Leonard Cohen
18. The Card Cheat - The Clash
19. Canadian Railroad Trilogy - Gordon Lightfoot
20. Boys in the Bright White Sports Car - Trooper
21. Mandy - Barry Manilow
22. Let's Get Together - Al Green
23. Mickey - Toni Basil
24. Bodies - Drowning Pool
25. Folson Prison Blues - Johnny Cash
26. Bawitaba - Kid Rock
27. Losing Grip - Avril Lavigne
28. City of New Orleans - Arlo Guthrie
29. Pump it - Black Eye Peas
30. Lonely Old Eyes - Neko Case
31. Immigrant Song - Led Zepplin
32. Philadelphia Freedom - Elton John
33. Don't Walk Away Eileen - Sam Roberts
34. Bring the Noise - Public Enemy & Anthrax
35. Maneater - Nelly Furtado
36. Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves - Cher
37. My Immortal - Evanescense
38. Hips Don't Lie - Shakira
39. Welcome to the Jungle - Guns and Roses
40. Bad Habit - The Offspring
41. LDN - Lily Allen
42. Man I use to Be - K-OS
43. Lolipop - Aqua
44. Banquet - Bloc Party
45. The Sign - Ace of Base
46. Rise Above - Black Flag
47. Devil Went Down to Georgia - Charlie Daniels Band
48. Thank God I'm a Country Boy - John Denver
49. Hello - Lionel Richie
50. River - Joni Mitchell
51. Romantic Rights - Death From Above 1979
52. Knock on Wood - Amy Stewart
53. My Heart Skips A Beat - Buck Owens
54. Levon - Elton John
55. Use It - The New Pornographers
56. The Boy In The Bubble - Paul Simon
57. Graceland - Paul Simon
58. Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac
59. Head Over Feet - Alanis Morrisette
60. Ring Of Fire - Johnny Cash
61. Inside And Out - Feist
62. Crosseyed And Painless - Talking Heads
63. Give It To Me - Timberland feat. Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake
64. Intervention - Arcade Fire
65. I'm Afraid Of Brittany Spears - LiveonRelease
66. For Whom The Bell Tolls - Metallica
67. Sundown - Gordon Lightfoot
68. Hard To Concentrate - Red Hot Chili Peppers
69. Sabotage - Beastie Boys
70. Diamonds From Sierra Leone - Kanye West
Friday, July 27, 2007
Thursday, July 26, 2007
I wonder how this will effect his job on Smackdown.
C-O-L-E. Just one L. Right.
*Over zealous. But in a good way: Episode 48 of the Audio Circus*
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Every time he screams Motherf***er, it's like a song bird expressing his beautiful sound.
It made me wonder - what if Samuel L. Jackson added his own zest to the tag lines of popular Canadian companies?
Here are some of the results:
- Sleep Country Canada: Why buy a motherf***ing mattress anywhere else?
- Tim Horton's: Always motherf***ing fresh, always Tim motherf***ing Horton's.
- Trust the motherf***ing Midas touch.
- Canada Post: From any motherf***ing place to any motherf***er.
- Zellers: Everything From 'A' to the last motherf***er in the alphabet.
- Beauty at the motherf***ing Bay.
- RBC Royal Bank: First for you, motherf***er.
- CIBC. For what motherf***ing matters.
- The Globe and Mail: Canada's motherf***ing National Newspaper
- Harvey's makes your hamburger a beautiful motherf***er
Monday, July 23, 2007
The Toronto Argonauts and The Centre for Dreams are partnering up for an exciting fundraising event on Thursday July 26th, 2007. For every ticket that is sold, $5.00 will go towards the centre and helping them continue running their educational programs and life skills training.
The Centre for Dreams is a day program for adults living with a developmental challenge and it is their mission to help these individuals continue to live a meaningful and fulfilling life that they otherwise would probably not have. After the age of 21, there is no longer any education provided from the public school system and they virtually have nothing left to do. It is important that we do not forget these very special individuals as they deserve just as much as anyone else, the same respect and opportunities in life.
With that said, listed below are some incentives you can get or help The Centre for Dreams receive with your support:
The Centre for Dreams Group Incentives:
* 0-90 Tickets: Ticket Upgrade for 4
* 100-199: Autographed Merchandise
* 200-399: Player/Cheerleader to attend a DREAMS event
* 400-499: Participation in Fan Tunnel
* 500-699: Field Passes
* 700-949: Video Board Spot
* 1000: Cheque Presentation on field pre-game
This is a great event to gather a group of your friends together, hang out and enjoy this amazing summer weather – all for a great cause. In order to receive the discounted prices on tickets, a form must be filled in and faxed. If you would like more information about the game and ordering tickets or about The Centre for Dreams, feel free to visit their website at www.dreamsinc.ca or contact Michelle directly 905.209.9092.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
7:00pm - 10:30pm
The Rogers Center
1 Blue Jays Way
On behalf of CHEV Radio, thank you for supporting The Centre for Dreams!
Friday, July 20, 2007
From the following article:
Child help line prepares for calls
Meanwhile, a British counselling service for children is adding extra staff to help child readers upset by the outcome of the last Harry Potter book.
Rowling revealed earlier in 2007 that two main characters would die in the final instalment of the seven-book series.
ChildLine, a confidential 24-hour help line for children, says readers could be devastated if several main characters die in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
"For many children, Harry Potter and his friends have become a major part of their childhood," Kate Trench, a senior supervisor with ChildLine, told The Guardian newspaper.
"Death and loss of any kind can make children feel upset, angry and afraid. The story could bring back unhappy memories for children who have lost friends, relatives or pets."*
*Celebrating one year: Episode 47 of the Audio Circus*
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
My prediction? My heart says Matt Hardy; he's been getting a tremendous response from the fans. However, my head says - and this would be the better and smarter choice - Batista.
Monday, July 16, 2007
The four-legged protagonist saved the day, and then at least one person would offer to take care of him. Despite the chance of "settling down," the stupid dog would choose to continue his life of squalor. What an idiot!
I know. I know. Settling down would defeat the purpose of the show.
The opening credits
The ending credits
Friday, July 13, 2007
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Monday, July 09, 2007
He use to play with Lego when he was a child. It was his favourite "toy." He grew up to become a corporate lawyer. Then one day, he got tired of his 9-5, high-paying job; so, he quit and became a "Lego artist."
His designs/art earned him respect and success. In fact, some of his works have been bought for $20,000 - $30,000.
I guess this shows that having a job with a nice salary is not as rewarding as following your dreams.
Thanks to Nathan, we can now show our elders that there is more to life then making money, spreading the seed, and earning a pension.
Friday, July 06, 2007
Thursday, July 05, 2007
2. Episode 45 of the Audio Circus has finally been released. Major thanks to www.archive.org for pinch hitting, while Odeo.com works out their kinks. Due to the technical difficulties, I have decided that for the time being, all new episodes will be released on Thursday. Thank your for your patience, understanding and support.
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
This brings the total to 66.
What hurts the most is that some of the causalities are as old as I am. Here I am, sitting in my house, typing on my computer, enjoying some ice cream. Meanwhile, these people are off in a foreign land and doing something that is far greater then what I will ever accomplish. Some will make it back. Some won't.
Support the soldiers, not the politicians.
The big issue surrounding the next federal election will be Afghanistan.
Monday, July 02, 2007
Here's a news clip about the campaign. It features Kirsten, as well as the controversy surrounding certain wishes.