Monday, June 13, 2005

I began camp preparation. However, throughout the entire day I felt empty and sad. I'm not sure if it was simply a case of not wanting to be there or something else. I use to enjoy working the camps. Now, I'm just going through the motions. It's like I'm on a total different wave length then my co-workers. I enjoy them and they're wonderful people but I just don't fit in. They all want to be teachers. I want to be a DJ on the radio. See the problem?

Family Guy and American Dad were off the charts. Yet, I heard some information that I don't care about but it made my blood boil for some reason. In any case, I got three awesome CDs from my boys so, there's something to look forward to.

Now: Three quotes from Paul Heymen.

"JBL, you are only champion because HHH didn't want to work on Tuesday."

"Edge, I have two words for you; Matt Hardy."

"I'm not crying. My eyes are red because I smoked a joint with Van Dam in the back."

No comments: