1. The "I Believe" theme song. I thought it was alright the first time I heard it. After hearing it a gazillion more times, my opinion changed.
2. The phrase "Own the Podium." Lock it up and throw away the key.
3. Commercials for Bell. They were very annoying. At least the RBC guy had some style.
4. Commercials for CTV's Olympic store. No, I don't want to buy a five-disc boxset, I don't want to buy an Olympic bib and I don't want to buy a customized stick. Stop asking!
5. Commercials for Ontario Tourism. The song and its arrangement is too predictable. I know there's no place like this. I live here! I'm in Ontario, y'all!