Friday, December 07, 2007

Spam Of The Week

This one comes from Daf Fadel:

FROM THE MINISTRE DE LA CONSTRUCTION
Attn: CEO
I am interested in the partnership investment program with your corporation. First permit me to introduce myself as Daf Fadel ministre de la construction of Western Sahara state in the democratic republic (a tiny island desert). Being the executive minister of my State.
I awarded the contract of IRRIGATION to Portuguese Firm worthy several millions of dollars. In the execution of that project the Portuguese Firm discovered large amount of gold in one of the contract site.
I collaborated with the Portuguese Firm on a mutual agreement on the proceed of which I have received my share of 15.5musd.
As the minister, I cannot introduce or circulate these funds into the Western Sahara banking system considering my provisional duty and the considering the fact that I earn less than 1,000us$dollars monthly coupled with the Bureau of conduct guide lines and
regulations for Public Civil Servants.
The above situation prompted my decision to solicit your co-operation to take delivery of this fund into your custody for my proposed investment, as you will be adequately compensated with $ 6.500,000 millions.
I will arrange all necessary procedures in ensuring a smooth process for the funds to get to you. I will appreciate you contact me once you receive this fax via my satellite phone above indicating your capability and willingness to enable me to give you more details of my modus operandi of getting this money to you hitch free.
This matter requires your urgent attention and confidentiality whatever your decision.
Best Regards,
Minister, Daf Fadel


Thanks Daf. We salute you.

The Hek

No comments: