Friday, April 30, 2010

NHL Playoff Predictions - Round Two

I was four out of eight in the first round. No perfect predictions. Damn you, Philadelphia and Boston. I'm sorry, Detroit. Thank you for proving me wrong, Montreal.

And now, the second round:

Eastern Conference
Boston over Philadelphia in 6
Montreal over Pittsburgh in 7

Western Conference
Detroit over San Jose in 7
Chicago over Vancouver in 7

NOTES: I admit, my prediction for Pens/Habs is completely biased. But you never know. As long as Halak keeps his great play up, anything can happen. Everything is reset for each round. Stats go out the window....I'm not sold about San Jose. It's one thing to beat a young Colorado team. It's a whole different thing trying to beat the experienced Red Wings.....Luongo is good. But if you rattle his confidence, you can take advantage of him.....Bruins/Flyers can go either way.

- ER

No comments: