Friday, February 13, 2004

Another crazy week has come to an end. Let the reading week begin!

So, Farley Flex did call my show and the interview was awesome. Apparently, he has heard that I have a face for radio. ZING! I actually sang for Farley and he told me that my voice was not bad. All in all, it was one of the best interviews that Noel and I have ever done. I was planning to go to the Idol auditions but that plan unfortunately fell through. I'm a bit glad I did not go. I was going to interview contestants for the show which means I interview them and then go to the station and edit the interviews. This would just add to the list of things that I need to do and quite frankly, that is list overfilled. I'm also very tired.

I have not had a lot of sleep this week. This is due to my Russian term paper which I handed in two hours ago. So today, the mission is just to relax.

Here is something really funny that Tim sent to me: Consumer Monster's Buy Nothing Day

Until next time....

The Hek

No comments: