Monday, December 05, 2005

HOLY CRAP!!! I'm watching this Global TV special on voter apathy and The Blue Meanie is in the audience!................Wait a second..........The Blue Meanie looks female..........and familiar.
Anyway.

I have had just too much work.

For those who are wondering, the MSN has not been properly working. I've been forced to use web messenger which has its advantages as well as its disadvantages. As soon as the workload eases up, I'm going to call the CCS network and ask for assistance.

Meanwhile, guess what I did on Saturday night? I went to research at the library. For some reason I do this once during the school year:

2002-03: Essay on Dieppe
2003-04: Essay on John Milton
2004-05: Essay on Harley Davidson advertising
2005-06: Essay on Martin Scorsese

I hate the library. It feels like a jail. I always tell people that I am making a conjugal visit whenever I need to get a book or information.

Finally, I'm adding another song to The Hek's SUPER PLAYIST: Madonna - Like a Prayer

End of transmission.

The Hek

2 comments:

Billy Ruffian said...

Blue Meanie?

Anonymous said...

Ha ha.

We all had to do a lot of sitting around there. My butt was asleep by the end of it. But it was worth it if I got to give my opinion on national t.v.

:P

-E.M.