Friday, November 16, 2007

Spam Of The Week

My Audio Circus account gets a ton of spam-mail each week. Therefore, I thought I would highlight the effort people give just to extort you.

This one comes from Lindiwe Zuma:

Hello,

It is out of desperation I am sending you this email. I would like to
remain anonymous for now till I am able to trust your confidentiality
in
this matter.

My husband and I need your help to front for us as owners of funds that
are his which might come under investigation if the funds ownership is
not
changed soonest as my husband's finances are increasingly becoming the
source of investigation by our Detractors.

The source of this fund, which my husband’s earnings would not
validate,
will further sink him into the cesspool dug by our enemies. It is
because
of the dire situation we find ourselves that we resolve to reach you
and
ask for your assistance in this matter.

It is only customary in Africa when one occupies a high position like
my
husband did, to enjoy the privilege of being presented with
gratifications
sometimes through the award of contracts especially by companies that
came
into operation during his tenure. But due to the recent plot by our
detractors towards my husband, hence we immediately wish to move some
funds away that his income cannot account for and which came in form of
gratification while he was in office.

We are averse to letting those we know here in my country into this
transaction because we are no longer sure who our friends are. You will
be
handsomely rewarded if you choose to help us in partnership in this
deal.

I will be expecting to hear from you as soon as possible, and will
disclose further details to you upon your response. Do well not to
disclose the content of this mail to anyone please.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Lindiwe Zuma.


Thanks Lindiwe. We salute you.

The Hek

No comments: