Wednesday, June 04, 2008

NBA Playoff Predictions - Final Round

In round three, I was right on one of the two match-ups. No perfect predictions.

Let's go to the next round:

NBA Championship

Los Angeles over Boston in 7

This is going to be one hell of a series. It's a classic match-up. The Celtics and Lakers have played each other for the league title many times before. During the 80's it was Bird vs. Magic. This year, it's KG vs. Kobe.

I'm quite torn with this series. Part of me wants to see Kevin Garnett finally win a championship. He deserves it! But everyone keeps ranting about how great the Celtics have been this year. Everyone keeps ranting about how Boston went worse to first. Seriously, even before the season started, people were picking the Celtics to represent the Eastern Conference and it bugged the hell out of me. Therefore, part of me wants to see the mighty Celtics knocked off their throne. If anyone can do it, it's Kobe and the Lakers.

Regardless, whoever wins will deserve it. I have no problem being wrong.

The Hek

PS: Congratulations to the Detroit Red Wings - 2008 Stanley Cup Champions! I'll write my final thoughts tomorrow.

No comments: