Tuesday, June 17, 2008

THAT DOES IT!!!!

To describe myself as a long suffering Blue Jays fan is a gross understatement. I love the sport. I love the team. However, the product on the field right now is making me want to rip my hair out. Part of the blame goes to the players and coaches. But most of my finger pointing goes straight to the front office management.

THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING! They've made too many mistakes - Frank Thomas, AJ Burnett, letting Reed Johnson go, etc. And that's just this year! Let's not forget Corey Koskie, Tomo Ohka, making Josh Towers a starter, etc.

There needs to be accountability. There needs to be a change. Nothing against JP Richardi or Paul Godfrey, but their time has come.

To express my dissatisfaction with the Jays' front office, I have decided that effective immediately, I am withdrawing the term "Rogers Centre" from my vocabulary. This term represents how the Jays have been swallowed up by a giant conglomerate and lost their identity as a Major League Baseball franchise. From this point forward, I will call Toronto's stadium by its real name - Skydome.

Do you hear me, Ted?

SKYDOME!

SKYDOME!

SKYDOME!

The Hek

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why the hell did it take you so long to come around to this?

- Mr. Wood