Saturday, December 13, 2003

The fire alarm in my building goes off too many times. There I was at about 9:30pm est. preparing for another exciting study session when the darn thing starts blaring its usual ear-piercing scream.

I am not a big fan of alarms or any loud noises. I don't know what it is but when I hear something really loud, it makes me cringe. I remember when I was five years old, my kindergarten teacher took the class into the big gymnasium at school. We were playing a ball game when the school decided to conduct its yearly fire drill. It was the first time I had gone through something like this and it scared the hell out of me. I was so frightened that I refused to go back into the gym for two weeks. I must've cried my eyes out that day. On a interesting side note, a few days later my school conducted a second fire drill and to this day, I believe they had done it just for me.

Well, I guess everyone has to have a weakness.

The Hek

No comments: