Monday, August 21, 2006

Watch It or Avoid It

After a nice weekend of not having to worry about my "paying job," here are some films to check out, and one particular film you should avoid to watch at all costs.

What to Watch:

El Mariachi (1992) directed by Robert Rodriguez; a perfect balance of artistic and commercial merit.

Waking Ned Devine (1998) directed by Kurt Jones; a fun little comedy which shows the "positive side" of fraud.

What to Avoid:

Well.......this film (taken from Mirrorstone's Reflections). I don't think the director even read the original script.

The Hek

Be sure to check out Episode Six of The Audio Circus Podcast

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that bus man a real person?

And my vote's for Tony Blair, duh. Why would I want to spend 60 minutes getting pissed at Stephen Harper?

- Mr. Wood

Eric Rosenhek said...

No he's not someone who I have seen. But he's the random stranger you always see and always wonder about.

Thanks for listening.