As I have said in the past, my birthday is a weird day for me. I enjoy all the attention but, I also feel embarrassed about it.
What's most noteworthy was that it was 15'C in Toronto today. Although I have nothing to back this up, there might be a correlation between my birthday and today's great weather.
To everyone who sent their wishes, I thank you. One of the best things I have experienced in my life, is meeting many wonderful people.
Now, the answers to yesterday's anagram challenge:
1. (hockey player) Zany tyke grew WAYNE GRETZKY
2. (musician) Gig jerk cam MICK JAGGER
3. (Canadian politician) Red hot cannibals BELINDA STRONACH
4. (wrestler) Frail cir RIC FLAIR
5. (actor) Lake thievery HARVEY KIETEL
6. (blogger) Sickener hero ERIC ROSENHEK ;-)
*Catch Episode 31 of The Audio Circus*