Friday, January 11, 2008

Spam Of The Week

This week's contribution comes from Suleman Muhammed:

My Dear Good Day,

Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics.I am Mr SULAMAN MUHAMMED The manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of my Bank.

In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of US$8.5M, (Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with account number 14-2558-5976 that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his wife and only daughter in a plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight number 261 which crashed on January 31, 2000. You shall read more about the crash on visiting this site:

The owner of this account is Mr. Morris Thompson an American and great industrialist and a resident of Alaska. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and for our bank to release the money to you. You have to follow the instruction which I will be send to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into our bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after nine 9 years, the money will be transfered into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The money has now stayed more than seven to eight years and I am preparing documentaion to prove that this money has been transfered to our bank treasury. It will be between me and you only that will know that the money is not transfered into our treasure.

This request of foreigner as next of kin in this transaction is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and as an insider i cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. In appreciation of your assistance, I am offering you 40% of the total sum. 10% for contingencies (cost of transfer/other charges) likely to be incurred during the course of transaction, while the remaining 50% is for me.Upon receipt of your reply.

I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application which you will complete and forward to our bank asking for this money to be paid to you as the next of kin to Mr;Morris Thomson. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer. You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this mail through the above email. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER MY URGENT REQUEST.

Yours Faithfully,

Thanks Suleman. We salute you.

The Hek

No comments: