Monday, April 16, 2007

Shooting At Virginia Tech

The world can be a harsh place sometimes.

As someone who lived on a university campus for four years, I know just how tight a community such as that can be. I also know how issues of security are handled with positive and negative results.

What I want to know, as I'm sure everyone else wants to know, is how the gunman was able to go two hours without being "caught." My guess is that he was current or former student and knew the geography of the campus. Therefore, he knew where the best hiding spots would be. Of course, that is just my own form of speculation.

More importantly, my thoughts and prayers go out to the victims, their families, and their fellow students and administrators who were not injured.

The Hek

Audio Circus - Episode 36

No comments: