Monday, April 30, 2007

A Message To Raptor Fans

Frustration is getting to everyone. The players and the fans.

Everyone needs to relax and re-evaluate the situation. The way I see it, THE RAPTORS ARE NOT DEAD YET! I still believe in them. The same way Red Sox fans believed in their team, when they were down 3-0 to the Yankees in the 2004 ALCS. There are those who are ready to give up on the Raptors. I refuse to wave the white flag.

I know it's a huge mountain, I know the Raptors were badly outplayed this weekend, I know they are down 3-1; but, WE CAN'T GIVE UP!

There will be a Game 5 and more then ever, the Raptors need their fans. The ACC needs to be louder then before. If you're going to the game, wear red, cheer on the Raptors until the final whistle (no matter what the score is), and most importantly, boo every single New Jersey player; not just Vince Carter.

The Raptors have to take it one game at a time. They are just as good as the Nets. They have defeated them before and hopefully, they will defeat them tomorrow.

It's gut-check time.

Let's go Raptors!

The Hek

*Always a slam dunk! The Audio Circus! Check out Episode 38*

No comments: