Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Catch the next Thursday Morning Special Blend!

The Thursday Blend will feature:

- Ottawa Sports Recap
- Volunteer Ottawa Placement of the Week
- Poem of the Day
- On this day in History
- The CKCU Entertainment listings and the Byetown Cinema listings
- Weather Updates and lots of great music
- At 8:00, stay tuned for "Hour Two" with Dave Yazbeck; following the BBC World Service News

Got a song request, sports team you'd like to see covered, poem, something really cool. Send me an e-mail to thursday_blend@yahoo.ca

Catch the Thurs. Blend: 7-9:30am EST on CKCU 93.1 FM

1 comment:

Billy Ruffian said...

Thanks Hek, I, BILLY, thank you.

I, Billy, must say to you, the Hek, that it really meant alot to me !Billy! that you would say that.

Billy being my name.

-Billy, the one named Billy.