Friday, January 13, 2006

The following conversation took place between The Hek and his roommate...

Mark: Man, I hope the textbook for our Canadian television class comes in soon. The shipping service said it would be here by the weekend.

The Hek: Yeah, I'm actually going to head to the bookstore to see if they got the new shipment.

Mark: Hey listen, if you get the book and I don't, you'll let me borrow it over the weekend, right?
The Hek: Of course, man, always. Even if you ran out of underwear, I would lend you some.

Mark: That's disgusting!

The Hek: No it's not, I would make sure it's a clean pair I give you.

In other news, I moderated and recorded the CKCU - Charlatan Young Leaders Debate. Everyone showed up except for the Carleton Young Conservatives. They're loss I guess. The debate will air on Monday around 8:07am EST on CKCU 93.1 FM.

The Hek

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!

If the conservatives didn't show up though, I'll bet that made the debate more interesting; none of the other parties had a single target they could gang up on.

- Mr. Wood