Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Hek has returned to Ottawa safe and sound. 2006 could be the most important year in The Hek's life. It will be in this year that his education will be complete. It will be this year when he begins to make his mark on the world. It will be this year when officially sheds the life he once had and pursues the life he has always strived for.

Boy, it's fun to be pompous sometimes.

In any case, I had a wonderful time these past two weeks. Some excellent relaxation and a chance to see those who I might not see for awhile. Before I left, the ErinMarie gave me a scarf she had made herself. It's definitely something you need here in the nation's capital. The neat thing about the scarf is that she somehow got it to smell like her. I don't know how she did that. It's like I have a Blue Meanie wrapped around my neck. Mr. Wood also provided a CD with some awesome tunes that will be very shortly added to The Hek's Super Playlist. Stay tuned for that.

In the mean time, my good friend Owen has finally posted some new entries on his blog. Be sure to check it out and read his new poem. It's straight from the mind of the Orleans O-risticrat. (That's a nickname best described as: work in progress)

The Hek

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you got back safe! And I'm glad you're keeping warm. ^_^

-The ErinMarie

Anonymous said...

I know it's odd to say it from Thornhill, but welcome back!

Let me know which tunes make it on the playlist.

- Mr. Wood

Billy Ruffian said...

Ritallin?

What?!