Sunday, September 04, 2005

Have no fear, dear reader. The Hek is back at Good Ol' Carleton U.

I am happy to report that my place is in the same condition I left it in. However, there was one sweet addition: a fluorescent light. Last year, my room only had two small light bulbs. This year, there is this mother of a fluorescent light over my compy and suddenly my room is bright. About fucking time if you ask The Hek.

Last night, I enjoyed some quality television, i.e. the original Dukes of Hazzard and WWE: Velocity. Good to see Spanky back in the WWE. I also had my first improv show of the year and it went well. It attracted quite a number of froshies.

In any case, it feels damn good to be back in Ottawa. I don't know what it was (it certainly wasn't my friends and co-workers, just for the record) but, I felt somewhat held down in Thornhill.

The Hek

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's because you don't live alone 'round here, unlike Ottawa.

- Mr. Wood