Friday, September 23, 2005


I would like to make the following statement:

There has been some controversy regarding The Hek Seal of Approval. Allegations have been raised stating that The Hek Seal of Approval is a ripoff of a similar award known as "The ErinMarie Seal of Approval." Let me go on the record by stating that The Hek Seal of Approval is an original idea and that anything else that has any resemblance to it is strictly coincidental.

The Hek Seal of Approval is like your boss giving you the thumbs up whereas the ErinMarie one is like getting a pat of the back by Toothless Timmy in the mail room.

If there is anyone who disagrees with my above statements, I cordially invite them to Ottawa where we can have a fight to the death to decide who is right.

The Hek

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so gonna bludgeon you.

*bites*

Anonymous said...

anyone who has to use violence to prove a point loses. And you're definitely not my boss. I thought the movie sucked... and I haven't seen it. I'm just going to hate it to give an alternate opinion.