Monday, October 24, 2005

Coolest thing happened to me, today.

I'm at Sunnyside, about to cross Bronson to get to Carleton when suddenly, two officers on motorcycles stop in the middle of the intersection and hold up traffic. I look over and sure enough, Condelezza Rice's motorcade passes by. You had to have seen the convoy of black, bullet proof, tinted window cars with sirens on them; that along with the Ottawa police officers. All this for one person. Of course, it is the US Secretary of State.

And now, for you "Oh man, that's gotta suck" moment of the week: Turns out my only exam will be held on Monday, December 19th. Ouch.

Finally, my roommate and I were talking about what it would be like if we became those southern style preachers you see on television sometimes. Mark informed me that I would have to refine my way of talking because apparently, preachers aren't allowed to say things like "titty bar."

The Hek

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesus, will you even be back here for a vacation??

And what the hell is Condelezza Rice doing in Canada? Assholes should be held up at the border.

And I can't see you as a preacher type... there aren't many jews in the south.

-The Invincable ErinMarie

Anonymous said...

You shouldn't say things like "titty bar" anyway.

- Mr. Wood