Thursday, October 20, 2005

Quite the day today, everyone.

The highlite was definitely my interview with hockey columnist Al Strachen. The interview went off perfectly and he signed my copy of his new book, Go to The Net: 8 goals that changed the game.

I also managed to finish my proposal for my Social Movements class. The prof wanted 1000 words; he's getting 990.

I'm still trying to figure out why my posts are at the bottom of the page. If anyone knows why, please let me know because even for The Hek, it gets irritating scrolling down just to find the newest post.

The Hek

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is probably setting itself up for a display size below 1024 by 768, 800 by 600 would be my guess.

Dunno how you'd solve that, or even set it up. with Blogger though.

- Mr. Wood