Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Future of Radio: Podcasting

One of my goals for the summer was to figure out how to podcast. I'll be using this site to conduct experiments. This should hopefully lead me down the right path where I am constantly putting together a well sounded podcast that you can listen to on your compy or, download to iTunes. With that, let's begin our first experiment.

Now, I do not have the proper microphone so, I used my headphones. This a 26 second clip of The Hek reading a poem. The volume is really, really crappy; might have to turn your speakers up. If this works, please let me know in the comments. It would be much appreciated.

Experimental Podcast #1

Thank you very much.

The Hek

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound more nasal than usual... like a muffled sports announcer, although it's kinda hard to describe... you didn't quite sound like you, and it didn't sound like your radio voice either. I had to stick it into Cool Edit Pro to hear anything.

Did you have the option of amplifying it when you recorded it? What program are you using?

- Mr. Wood

Billy Ruffian said...

Very nasally.

Blake said...

I concur. A good start, nonetheless

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»