Thursday, May 18, 2006

Some important briefs:

I was cruising around You Tube and I came across this weird, disturbing, yet funny clip. It's from a show called What its like Being Alone. I did some investigating and it turns out its a television program that's going to be on the CBC. Apparently it hits the airwaves on June 21st at 9:30pm.

CHEV Radio is off for the Long Weekend so I won't be on air this Friday.

And, it turns out that I'm going to be finishing the Saturday morning basketball classes that I filled in for last week.

The Hek's Podcasts

For some reason, the recorder I use keeps cutting off the ending. I'm not sure if its the headphones or the website. There are a couple of other podcast software websites I'll be checking out very soon. In any case, this new podcast is much longer then the previous ones. The best way I can describe it is two minutes of solid improvisation. Enjoy, if you dare.

Experimental Podcast #5 MP3 file

RSS m3u xspf

The Hek

No comments: